The site is hosted by 02switch, SARL with a capital of 100000€.
222 Boulevard Gustave Flaubert
04 44 44 60 40
Director of publication
Accessibility / Use of the site:
The site is in principle accessible to Internet users 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, except for interruptions, programmed or not, for maintenance purposes or in case of force majeure.
Responsibility of the editor:
The contents of the site respect the laws in force and in particular:
– The law on the freedom of the press so that no writing, image or sound with defamatory, racist or revisionist character will be put on line;
– In accordance with article 227-24 of the Penal Code relating to the protection of minors, no message of a violent or pornographic nature or one that is seriously prejudicial to human dignity that could be seen or perceived by a minor will be put online.
– No reproduction of a protected work or a brand without the agreement of its author, its beneficiaries or its owner will be put online.
– The information published on the site and/or accessible through this site comes from sources that are deemed reliable. However, this information may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. The Company reserves the right to correct them as soon as these errors are brought to its attention. It is strongly recommended to check the accuracy and relevance of the information made available on the site. The information is subject to change at any time, and may have been updated. Thus, the User alone assumes full responsibility for the use of the information and content of this site. The Company shall in no event be liable for any damages of any kind resulting from the interpretation or use of the information and content available on this site.
The entire site, including trademarks, logos, signs and any other content is protected by French and international legislation on intellectual property. The site and all the elements that compose it are and remain the exclusive property of Shenron Studio. Any reproduction or representation, integral or partial, publication, copy of the various contents of the site are prohibited without the express authorization of Shenron Studio, except legal exception. The non-respect of this right is likely to constitute a counterfeit engaging the civil or penal responsibility of the author of the counterfeit. The User undertakes to use the contents of the site in a strictly private context. A use of the contents for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA:
Shenron Studio undertakes not to disclose to third parties the information that the user communicates to it. These are confidential and will only be used for the needs of the service:
– The user account:
The information and data concerning you are necessary for the management of your order and will also be kept for security purposes, in order to respect legal and regulatory obligations.
– Contact forms
Shenron Studio is committed to respecting the confidentiality of e-mail messages transmitted through our contact forms.
– Monitoring and newsletters
The e-mail addresses collected in the context of the monitoring and newsletters are only used to send information for which the user has expressly subscribed. It is possible to unsubscribe online at any time.
The site complies with the regulations relating to data processing, files and freedoms as defined by law n°78-17 of 6 January 1978 as amended.
– In accordance with Article 34 of the Data Protection Act, you have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning you.
To exercise this right of access, please contact :
How we use your personal data ?
What are the data collected by the shenron studio website ?
Identification data: name and first name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, company name, function, sector of activity.
Connection data: IP address, location, browsing history
Device data: type of device used (computer, mobile, tablet)
What are your data used for?
The Shenron studio website uses your personal data to improve services, to communicate with our users in a personalized way through email promotions, information, invitations to events, campaigns on social networks and in order to propose content that corresponds to you.
Duration of conservation:
The data collected are kept for 1 year. At the end of this perdio shenron studio will ask you if you still wish to receive these commercial solicitations. In the absence of response the data will be deleted or archived in accordance with the provisions in force said personal data.
The data collected by the google analytic service is used to improve the service for a period of 26 months
Right of access, opposition, limitation, rectification, deletion, not to be subjected to an automated decision
You have the right to access your Personal Data, to object to their processing or to limit their processing, to request their deletion or correction, particularly in the event of any errors. You can exercise your rights by e-mail, accompanied by a copy of any identity document: email@example.com
Your data are stored at our host 02switch, SARL with a capital of 100000€ ,
222 Boulevard Gustave Flaubert, 63000 Clermont-Ferrand
04 44 44 60 40
What is a cookie ?
A cookie is a text file stored on your equipment (computer, telephone, tablet), at the time of the consultation of a Web site. It allows its issuer to identify your equipment in a unique way, during its period of validity and to keep in memory certain information relating to your visit, in particular, in order to simplify your navigation on our websites or to offer you content adapted to your interests.
What does the shenron studio website use your cookies for?
Storage of information you provide:
When you provide information on the shenron studio website, we store personal data such as name or first name in order to memorize the information you have entered. This way the shenron studio website avoids you to enter the same information again.
Optimization and analysis
What types of cookies are used on our site?
When a user logs in, a session cookie is stored on the browser. This cookie is used to maintain data about the user during their visit to the site in order to facilitate their visit. This cookie expires when the user leaves the site.
They facilitate your navigation between pages of our sites and applications and expire automatically when you close your browser. You can choose to disable these cookies via your web browser, without affecting access to our services.
Social Network Sharing Cookie:
Some of our websites include social media cookies that enable content sharing. We cannot control these cookies and the data collected by social media. For more information about these cookies, we invite you to consult the privacy policies of each of these social media sites. The data collected through these cookies is used by the Shenron studuo website in accordance with their purpose.
How long are cookies kept?
The cookies deposited on the shenron studio website are valid for a maximum of 12 months. Your consent will be requested again at the end of this period by displaying the information banner.